My 1st post

About me: Hi! my name is Sofi Canto I just turned 18 and this is my freshman year at Bethel University. I came here to pursue my passion for both, my major and tennis. Having to leave México was hard, saying goodbye to my home and everything I knew. But being here brings me a lot of happiness. I'm excited about chasing my dreams, meeting new friends, and all the chances I have. I miss Mexico sometimes but the good things happening here make it all worth it. 


In the future I really want to be part of a cool company like Disney Pixar, Animation Studios, Dreamworks, and others. Right now I'm taking courses to learn more and get ready for that dream job. My family is super important to me, and they've been a big support during this whole journey, and this means a lot, making the adventure of pursing my dream even more special. 




You can CLICK HERE to know who is my favorite tennis player.

Comments

  1. I love the drawing you linked, did you draw that yourself? It looks very polished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire your dream of working at working at animation studios, I was looking into that too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts